Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Giants vs. Rockies


Yesterday, thanks to an unnamed director at my Firm, i was able to get my hands on two luxury box tickets to the Giants vs. Rockies game at AT&T Park. The ballpark is one of the most beautiful ball parks I've been too, with the stands facing the bay, and views of Oakland and the Bay Bridge. Luckily, I brought my Colorado Rockies gear back with me so that I can support my team and give the local fans a hard time. Although there were some nail biting moments, the Rockies stayed true against Barry Zito and show-off Torres, and won in the 11th Inning 2 -1. Of course, one of my friends in the box bought some Fat Tire so we could celebrate the Colorado's win! All in all, it was an extremely fun night with some good friends from the office. To quote my friend, I prefer to sit with the proliferate. However, an evening watching two of my favorite baseballs teams from the lap of luxury is not bad either.

No comments: